April 2021: Character of the Month – Commander Cooper Walker
For this month we are getting to know the man that succeeded Commander Nicole Levesque as the new science officer for Challenger – her brother-in-law Cooper Walker. Our five fun facts about him include:
- He is married to Claudia Walker, Nicole Levesque’s sister and has one son called Mack.
- Cooper is one of the first generation of children born on Alpha Centauri III. He left the colony to attend the University of Melbourne, Australia. Studying astrophysics and mathematics, Cooper gained not only a bachelor’s degree but a masters too.
- Originally a researcher for the UESPA, he ended up transferring over to Starfleet as he wanted more from his career.
- He met his wife through a mutual wife while he trained for Starfleet.
- Keen on sports, Cooper enjoys swimming and basketball especially.
Find out more about Walker here!